During these challenging times Integrity FCU has continued to reach out to members and community! We thank our members for their patience with long Drive Thru lines and minimal staffing through March, April and May. Special thanks to those who had loan signings and Account openings between the back doors! Would we have ever thought! We want you to know that we have not been sitting idle during this time!
- An IFCU team volunteers every Tuesday for Barberton Area Community Ministries (BACM). The team picks up items from Giant Eagle, Leach’s at times and Pizza Hut for distribution to those in need at BACM.
- In early March a small group of staff attended the Community Baby Shower for the Merton’s and donated 4 High Chairs and diapers to help this young family in need!
- For our 2020 High School Graduates we adopted a student from Barberton High School and a student from Norton High School. Baskets of goodies and gift cards and even fishing items were given to one of the seniors. We congratulate all students from 2020!
- We increased our Scholarship this year from 1 to 3 in total. First place received $1000 and 2nd and 3rd received $500 each. These candidates wrote an essay on “What are the best ways to protect yourself and accounts from potential fraud?”
- When Governor DeWine issued a ‘Stay at Home Order’ many of our members were out of work for a period of time. We offered 60 days skip a pays for those members with loans that were struggling during this time and gave back late fees that posted.
- IFCU applied for a grant from the Ohio Credit Union Foundation to help our members with groceries, utilities or rent. This is a total of $250 per household as long as you have been a member for 30 days!
As you can see we have continued to keep our members and community in our minds and hearts during this time!