At Integrity FCU, we know that your time is valuable. That’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to access your accounts and manage your finances, all the time, anytime.
Online Banking gives you 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week access to inquire and perform real-time transactions on your account(s). You can confirm balances, review debit card transactions, inquire on cleared checks, transfer funds, make credit union loan payments, and more! Not yet enrolled? Stop by our branch today!
Please note that each account owner must request individual access. Usernames and password cannot be shared.
Use Integrity FCU's iPhone or Android App to manage your money. Enjoy the same great service and financial flexibility you're used to from the convenience of your smartphone!
Online Bill Pay is a convenient and efficient way for you to pay any of your bills online. Using the Internet and Integrity FCU’s Home Banking, you can set up any payment, and we will pay it for you. Funds will be deducted from your checking account on the day you authorize payment. Stop by our Branch to enroll in Online Bill Pay.
- Saves time
- Eliminates your mailing expense since there are no envelopes or rising priced stamps!
- It's easy: pay your utilities, credit cards or even your sister!
- If you choose, you can set up recurring payment for repetitive bills.
- You determine the date of payment.
Best of all, eZBillPay is being offered for free* to those members that actively use the service.
You are busy people – we know that. The last thing we want to do is clutter your mailbox with more paperwork you'll need to file or recycle. So why not sign up for Integrity FCU's eStatements? eStatements allow you to view your account statements online, anytime. You’ll have up to one year’s worth of statements. No more wasting paper. Simply log on to Home Banking and view your statement right from the comfort of your desk, laptop or smartphone. Stop by our Branch to apply for eStatements! Still need a printed copy,? No problem. Just choose the print option when your viewing the statement online. You choose which months' statements you'll need (saved up to 12 months).
Access your Integrity FCU VISA account anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This secure site allows you to review detailed information on your Integrity FCU VISA account. You can review purchases and returns as well as make a payment. To enroll in eZCardInfo, stop by our branch and pick up an application.
The credit union has an Automated Teller Machine for use with your STAR Card (ATM card) or your MasterMoney™ Debit Card. Transactions at your credit union's ATM machine with your credit union card are always free of charge! We also belong to the Alliance One network of credit union owned and operated surcharge free ATMs. Use it to:
- Make deposits to savings and checking accounts
- Withdraw funds from your savings and checking accounts
- Transfer funds from your savings and checking accounts
- Obtain balance information for your savings and checking accounts.
Find a STAR ATM location or Alliance One ATM location near you.
With our telephone response system, you can conduct transactions at your convenience, 24 hours a day, from any touch-tone telephone.
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer funds between your regular savings account to your checking account
- Make inquiries about your last 6 transactions
- See what checks have cleared
- It's easy and it's confidential. You must have a PIN to access your account. For additional information call and speak to a Member Services Representative.
Our drive-thru offers most of our credit union services with the convenience of not getting out of your car, while still maintaining that friendly face-to-face service! Our drive-thru also offers extended hours as compared to our lobby.
Direct Deposit – Direct deposit enables you to have your entire paycheck, Social Security check, or other recurring payments automatically deposited in your credit union account. This eliminates standing in line to deposit your check or worrying about your check being lost or stolen in the mail. If you would like more information on direct deposit please contact a Member Services Representative by phone or email.
Payroll Deduction – Take a portion of your paycheck and have it automatically deposited into your credit union account. Most members find payroll deduction the most convenient method of making loan payments or building their savings or Christmas Club accounts. Set yours up today!
Gain access to your money 24-hours a day, 7-days a week with no surcharge fee! The STAR ATM card can be used at any ATM machine that displays the STAR Logo. Find a STAR ATM near you.
- Withdrawal, Deposit and Inquiry access to your Savings account
- No monthly access fee
- Free transactions at the credit union's ATM
- Many Accepted Locations
- 24-Hour Automated Touch-Tone Teller
Safety Tips for Using an ATM:
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write it on your card or keep it in your wallet.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Do not give it to anyone.
- When you enter your PIN, make sure no one can see what digits you enter.
- Take your receipt with you or shred it before discarding. It may contain valuable information that should be safeguarded.
- After dark, consider using an ATM in a well-lit area and take someone with you. If you feel uncomfortable, cancel your transaction, retrieve your ATM/debit card and immediately leave the area.
- Have deposit envelopes ready before going to the ATM.
- Don’t fall for “con” games. If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave the area at once.
- Never give personal information to strangers or inquirers over the phone!